Customized webinars for professional development
Wouldn’t it be great to use online meetings and workshops to deliver in-depth, customized professional development tailored specifically to the needs of your audiences without the cost and hassle of travel?
- trainers and consultants who would like to:
- help their clients meet their training needs within their budgets and without travel.
- offer ongoing remote coaching and mentoring.
- extend the learning experiences offered in their live training by offering remote follow up meetings.
- early childhood programs that:
- need to be matched with national trainers who can deliver customized professional development using webinars.
- have already identified trainers or consultants, and would like to arrange for them to deliver their training online to save money and time.
- need to offer training to staff who can’t all be in the same place at the same time.
- want to offer ongoing coaching and mentoring to staff members who are located elsewhere.
- programs and consultants who want to save money, reduce travel time, and make ongoing professional development accessible.
How does it work?
When you work with us, Engagement Strategies coordinates all of the technical details of your webinar, including:
- hosting using GoToWebinar or GoToMeeting
- setting up the webinar in the system
- coordinating the delivery of the webinar by:
- providing you with personalized training on the in-session features so you can deliver a great webinar
- consulting with end-users to ensure they have everything they need for a successful session
- starting, hosting, and recording the session
- moderation of questions and polls
- technical assistance during the session
- post-session reports
The cost for webinar hosting by Engagement Strategies is:
- $100 per hour of training
- plus $150 for personalized pre-webinar coordination/technical assistance with you and your end-users (clients or learners).
Engagement Strategies covers the cost of the online system, so you don’t need to buy a license or learn how to use the system. You only need a few minutes of training to learn how to use the system during your session, and show up on the day of your session, ready to teach! We’ll be there to handle every detail during the session, so you don’t have to think about anything but offering great professional development. That’s it!
When compared with the cost of travel, accommodations, travel time, and other related costs, the fees offer significant savings.
Customized webinars in action!
If you are a consultant or trainer who would like to arrange a customized webinar, it’s easy! Just contact me!
If you are a program administrator and would like to arrange a webinar with the trainer of your choice, or you would like to be matched with a trainer on a specific topic not covered by Language Castle, contact me to discuss your needs.
What is this Site?
A membership commmunity for realiable information about technology in early education.
Who We Are
Karen Nemeth, Ed.M. and Fran Simon, M.Ed. - early learning experts with a passion for helping educators use technology to achieve their goals.
We designed ECETech.net to give early childhood educators an easy online resource for reliable information about technology implementation.