Whether you are just getting started with early childhood technology or you are a real techie looking for new ideas, Fran and Karen can arrange a variety of powerful professional development services to help you and your staff take your early childhood technology planning and implementation to the next level of success.
Fran and Karen offer conference and keynote presentations, on-site training and custom webinars to meet your professional learning needs and your budget. Contact us to learn more about our training on topics like:
- Preschool Technology and Curriculum Crosswalk
- Developmentally Appropriate Ipad Apps Designed to support Dual Language Learning
- Technology Leadership in ECE – Is There an App for That?
- Common Sense Choices: Technology Integration in DAP Early Childhood Programs
- Many Languages in One Classroom? Technology to the Rescue!
You can also learn more about working with us to create custom webinars for your staff here: http://www.earlychildhoodwebinars.org/
What is this Site?
A membership commmunity for realiable information about technology in early education.
Who We Are
Karen Nemeth, Ed.M. and Fran Simon, M.Ed. - early learning experts with a passion for helping educators use technology to achieve their goals.
We designed ECETech.net to give early childhood educators an easy online resource for reliable information about technology implementation.