Are you looking for technology inspiration? Techspirations is the place for you!
The following pages contain some of the most common topics and questions that teachers, administrators, and early childhood professionals have brought to us. We created a page for each one where you can learn more about these issues and access valuable resources.
We invite you to post about how you use technology in your early childhood classroom or program, share these pages with your colleagues and use them to get ideas and inspiration for your classroom.
Using #ECETech for:
- Global Collaboration & Community Building
- Dual-language learners
- Social Good
- Professional Development
- Special Needs
- Documentation and formative assessment
- Supporting and enhancing your curricula
- Budget and Fundraise for Technology
- Determine What Tech is DAP
- Create Technology Policies
- Integrate Tech into Your Program and Classroom Practice and Environment
What is this Site?
A membership commmunity for realiable information about technology in early education.
Who We Are
Karen Nemeth, Ed.M. and Fran Simon, M.Ed. - early learning experts with a passion for helping educators use technology to achieve their goals.
We designed ECETech.net to give early childhood educators an easy online resource for reliable information about technology implementation.