Early Childhood Investigations
Early Childhood Investigations is a free ongoing professional development series that is delivered online and produced by Engagement Strategies, LLC. These engaging webinars are presented by many of the thought-leaders and experts in the field of early care and education. The presentations explore critical topics that offer new ideas and insights to ECE professionals, especially administrators.
Upcoming Topics Include:
Check out the website to see the full list of upcoming webinars!
We also encourage you to check out the Recorded Technology Webinars:
- DAP + Tech in Early Childhood Classrooms: Best Practice Looks Like This
- Brian Puerling | Classroom Teacher | Chicago Public Schools & Redleaf Press
- Presented 10/12/2011 – Download the Slides
- ECE Tech: Beyond Debate-How To Evaluate Children’s Interactive Technology Tools and Media
- Warren Buckleitner, Ph.D | Editor | Children’s Technology Review
- Presented 06/01/2011 - Download the slides
- Online Learning for Early Childhood? How young children learn online
- Sarah Sprinkel | Director | Florida Virtual School
- Presented 02/23/2011 - Download the slides
What is this Site?
A membership commmunity for realiable information about technology in early education.
Who We Are
Karen Nemeth, Ed.M. and Fran Simon, M.Ed. - early learning experts with a passion for helping educators use technology to achieve their goals.
We designed ECETech.net to give early childhood educators an easy online resource for reliable information about technology implementation.