Top Pick Links
- Research, Reports and Guidance
- Organizations and Associations
- DLL Resources
- Online systems and websites
- Funding Resources
- The 2012 Joint NAEYC and Fred Rogers Tech Position Statement:
- Technology and Interactive Medias Tools in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children from Birth through Age
- Zero to Eight: Children’s Media Use in America
- iLearn II: An analysis of the education category in Apple’s App Store
- Learning, Digital Media and Creative Play in Early Childhood
- Technology in Early Education – Education Commission of the States
- Growing up in a Brave New World: Digital Literacy Web Resources
- Technology in Early Childhood (TEC) Center at Erikson Institute
- The Fred Rogers Center
- NAEYC Technology Interest Forum
- Commonsense Media – Learning Ratings for Preschool Children
- The Joan Ganz Cooney Center
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Early Education Initiative
- National Association for Media Literacy Education
- The Digital Camera: A Tool for Creative Teaching NAEYC Teaching Young Children NAEYC Teaching Young Children February 2008. Co-authored with Ann Sprague.
- On Our Minds: Meaningful Technology Integration in Early Learning Environments. NAEYC Young Children September 2008.
- Apps for Preschoolers Experience Strong Growth
- iPads in K-3: Notes from Maine’s Leveraging Learning Institute, Children’s Technology Review December 2011 – By Bonnie Blagojevic
- Computing with Kids – an Internet Magazine
- Young Children and Computers: Storytelling and Learning in a Digital Age, NAEYC Teaching Young Children June/July 2010. – By Bonnie Blagojevic, Sue Chevalier, Anneke MacIsaac, and Bobbi Frechette.
What is this Site?
A membership commmunity for realiable information about technology in early education.
Who We Are
Karen Nemeth, Ed.M. and Fran Simon, M.Ed. - early learning experts with a passion for helping educators use technology to achieve their goals.
We designed ECETech.net to give early childhood educators an easy online resource for reliable information about technology implementation.